bove Leontica in the Blenio Valley, Nara is the largest winter sports area in the valley. The highest lift station is located on the ridge between the Blenio Valley and Leventina with fabulous views to the North.
Best of the Slopes
There is a combination of red and blue runs from the highest point in the resort back down to the bottom station, a vertical descent of over 1200m.
By Public Transport
The best destination to access the downhill slopes by public transport in this ski area is Leontica, Chiesa. Note limited availability of offer to weekends and holidays.
- From Basel the least travel time is 4 hrs 37 mins with as few as 1 changes going via Zurich / Biasca / Acquarossa-Comprovasco.
- From Lugano the least travel time is 1 hr 32 mins with as few as 2 changes going via Biasca, Acquarossa-Comprovasco.
Please refer to a map and check local conditions for accurate routing information.
- The road distance from Zurich is around 182 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 23 mins.
- The road distance from Basel is around 240 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 56 mins.
- The road distance from Berne is around 256 km and the journey time is roughly 3 hrs 5 mins.
- The road distance from Geneva is around 401 km and the journey time is roughly 4 hrs 20 mins.
- The road distance from Lugano is around 66 km and the journey time is roughly 56 mins.
Latest Resort Report
Visit resort web site for details - see sidebar.